HF-1 - Most popular option set
For additional customization options please refer to the standard HF-1
Manufactured in Texas by Tucker Leather, a division of Locked and Loaded Gun Gear.
This style holster includes features from our most popular options set. Which are:
This feature was developed primarily to help provide a smooth surface that is easier to clean dust and grit from the inside of the holster.
This is a value added feature to add comfort based upon your body style. It adds a protective leather layer between the slide of your gun and your body. It is one of our most popular features.
The HF-1 holster rides close to the body similar to a pancake holster but does not collapse like the pancake when the weapon is drawn. The HF-1 is a unique holster that is the choice of many law enforcement officers worldwide including our Texas Rangers. Like all of our leather holsters, the HF-1 is hand crafted by highly skilled craftsmen using only premium Grade A Hermann Oak, vegetable-tanned holster leather. Each leather holster is "hand boned" to provide the precision fit only available from the best holster makers. To complete our holster manufacturing excellence, each holster has our specially designed leather conditioner and preservative treatment applied to it. This leather conditioner provides the long life you expect from a premium grade holster.
- The HF-1 is available for semi-automatics only.
- The HF-2 allows you to use the same holster for different barrel lengths of the same model gun.
- Our HF-3 is for revolvers only.
Our three phase inspection process often rejects what others may consider as acceptable. Safety of our personnel is our highest standard. Uncompromising quality of our holsters and belts is our second.
- The HF-1, HF-2 & HF-3 holsters are made from the best heavy vegetable tanned holster leather available in the USA.
- The Front tab is made from two layers of 10oz leather to help keep the holster open for easier re-holstering of your weapon.
- This holster is precisely sized for either a 1-1/4”, 1-1/2" or 1-3/4” belt because if you ever have to perform a combat draw of your weapon, you do not want your draw hindered by a sloppy holster to belt fit. Some minor break-in may be required.
- Actual color shade of holster may vary slightly from product shown above due to photography lighting.
Hand crafted in Texas from Hermann Oak Leather by highly-skilled craftsmen.
If you don’t see what you want contact us.